Professional laying requires just as much attention being given to what’s underneath as to what’s in plain view. Our team always start with the details, talking through your options. We offer to our Residential customers a personal measuring, estimating and advice service. Ordering all the correct materials and selecting the correct operative to carry out the works to the highest standard.
When flooring is being installed, it needs to be done professionally to minimise the chances of future damage. If wood flooring is not fitted correctly and there are gaps within the wood; it could be a potential hazard and will cost a lot more to get it repaired. Our flooring and carpet fitters are all trained and have the knowledge they need to be able to install and fit all flooring to your specifications.
– Estimating, Planning, help and advice given
– Safety flooring, Anti-slip flooring, Cap & Coving Installations
– Carpet, Carpet Tiles, Vinyls, Rubber Flooring
– Stair Nosing’s and design
– Wooden Flooring, Engineered Wood, Solid Wood
– Sub floor preparation and levelling specialist’s
– Rebuilding damaged floors
Our work ethics never change. All work is carried out to British Standards. Big or small all work undertaken.
Call us today 0115 924 4535.
For all Residential enquiries give us a call or drop us an email.